Kyle, one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas, lies in Hays County about 21 miles from downtown Austin and less than 60 miles from San Antonio. Due to the city’s rapid expansion, the people of Kyle often need asphalt paving, parking lot striping, asphalt sealcoating, speed bump installation, parking lot signage, asphalt repairs, parking lot maintenance, and power wash services. When they do, JSC Asphalt Care is always ready to provide them with exemplary results and exceptional service at reasonable prices.
What Is the History of Kyle, Texas?
In 1880, Fergus Kyle and David Moore deeded 200 acres to the International-Great Northern Railroad for the purpose of establishing a townsite. Businesses and residents were drawn to the new town from nearby Blanco and Mountain City. Within two years, the population of Kyle was more than 500. However, by 1890, the population exceeded 775. For the next century, Kyle remained a small town, achieving a population of 2,225 by 1990, then more than doubling to 5,314 in 2000. The new millennium saw the population of Kyle begin to explode. In 2010, there were more than 28,000 residents in Kyle, and there were almost 46,000 by 2020. One year later, the population of Kyle was estimated to be 51,789.
What Services Does JSC Asphalt Care Offer in Kyle, Texas?
We offer a variety of pavement-related services to help the people in Kyle with their asphalt needs.
- Asphalt Repair, Kyle, TX: Alligator cracks and potholes endanger the health of your entire pavement, but they can also be hazardous to the people who walk or drive on it.
- Asphalt Paving, Kyle, TX: Asphalt is an economical paving material that is suitable for numerous applications. When cared for properly, an asphalt pavement can also have excellent longevity.
- Parking Lot Striping, Kyle, TX: It is virtually impossible to achieve full legal compliance without parking lot line striping and pavement markings. In addition, striping and marking your parking lot lets you maximize your available space, maintain an orderly traffic pattern, and enhance safety.
- Parking Lot Signs, Kyle, TX: Like striping and markings, parking lot signs are necessary for legal reasons as well as safety and order.
- Asphalt Sealcoating, Kyle, TX: Sealcoating should be a part of every effective asphalt maintenance plan. Asphalt sealcoating can substantially extend the pavement’s life, reduce repair costs, and enhance the curb appeal of the property.
- Power Washing, Kyle, TX: Power washing is a great way to remove embedded dirt, chemical deposits, and grime from your pavement. Clean pavements are more attractive, but they are also less vulnerable to damage.
- Speed Bump Installation, Kyle, TX: As passive traffic control devices, speed bumps can encourage drivers to slow down and pay attention to their surroundings. Speed bumps are especially helpful when installed in areas with heavy pedestrian traffic.
- Parking Lot Maintenance, Kyle, TX: The best parking lot maintenance programs are tailored to your specific needs. However, most programs include asphalt sealcoating, repairs, power washing, parking lot striping, and the replacement of damaged signs, wheel stops, or curbs.
JSC Asphalt Care is a highly respected, locally owned company serving many locations in Central Texas, including Kyle. We offer asphalt sealcoating, parking lot striping, asphalt repairs, speed bump installation, asphalt paving, power washing, complete parking lot maintenance programs, and parking lot signs. We are known for our exceptional service and exemplary craftsmanship. For a free quote, complete our online request form, call 512-653-6526, or email Info@JCSAsphaltCare.com.