New Braunfels, Texas
New Braunfels lies less than 35 miles from San Antonio and covers parts of Guadalupe and Comal counties; it is the seat of Comal County. The city is also less than 20 miles from San Marcos and less than 50 miles from Austin. During the decade ending in 2020, New Braunfels was the third-fastest-growing city in the nation, increasing from 57,740 residents to more than 90,000. In 2022, the city’s population was estimated to be more than 104,700. Typically, with a rapid population growth comes the need for paving services, and New Braunfels does not vary from the norm. Therefore, people in New Braunfels often rely on JSC Asphalt Care to provide them with parking lot maintenance, asphalt repair, parking lot striping, asphalt paving, parking lot signs, asphalt sealcoating, speed bump installation, and power washing services.
What Is the History of New Braunfels, Texas?
The founding of New Braunfels can be traced to the arrival of German nobleman Price Carl of Solms-Braunfels in 1845. Prince Carl was a key leader of the Noblemen’s Society, an organization that secretly planned to create a German feudal state in what was then the Republic of Texas. Unfortunately, Prince Carl was not great at planning, and he was even less adept at financial management. He chose to disembark his settlers at the isolated port of Indianola in December of 1844, then chose an overland route that would prevent the Germans and American settlers from interacting. Had Prince Carl arrived a few months earlier or later, New Braunfels would not have been founded in its present location. Instead, the plan called for the German settlers to travel to an area between the Colorado and Llano rivers where the Noblemen’s Society had already purchased land. At approximately the halfway point in the journey, the settlers encountered John Coffee Hays, an officer in the Texas Rangers, in late March. Knowing that the settlers would be unable to plant crops and build homes before winter if they continued, Hays convinced Prince Carl to halt. Prince Carl then purchased two leagues of land, planning to establish a way station for future German settlers. This settlement would be named New Braunfels, and it would become the state’s fourth-largest city by 1850. Over the next century, New Braunfels experienced moderate growth, but the population began increasing dramatically around the dawn of the 21st century.
What Services Does JSC Asphalt Care Offer in New Braunfels, Texas?
JSC Asphalt Care, a local veteran-owned business, offers all of the following services in New Braunfels.
- Parking Lot Striping, New Braunfels, TX: Pavement markings and stripes contribute to parking lot safety as well as legal compliance.
- Asphalt Paving, New Braunfels, TX: Attractive, economical, and versatile asphalt paving is an ideal choice for most types of pavements in Central Texas.
- Asphalt Repair, New Braunfels, TX: Prompt repairs can help prevent the need to reconstruct your pavement due to foundation destabilization or premature deterioration.
- Parking Lot Signs, New Braunfels, TX: Prevent chaos in your parking lot and comply with relevant laws and regulations with the proper signage.
- Asphalt Sealcoating, New Braunfels, TX: Regular sealcoating applications can help asphalt pavements last twice as long as similar pavements that do not receive sealcoating.
- Power Washing, New Braunfels, TX: Removing vehicle fluids and embedded grime can help prevent damage to your pavement as well as improve its appearance.
- Speed Bump Installation, New Braunfels, TX: Discourage speeding drivers and enhance safety by installing speed bumps in the proper locations.
- Parking Lot Maintenance, New Braunfels, TX: Make your job easier by asking us to create a parking lot maintenance plan that is tailored to your precise needs.
At JSC Asphalt Care, we are passionate about helping people reap the best return on their pavement investments. We have a sterling reputation for integrity, service, workmanship, and dependability. If you need asphalt paving, parking lot striping, power washing, asphalt repair, parking lot signs, speed bump installation, asphalt sealcoating, or parking lot maintenance in New Braunfels, ask us to prepare a free quote for you. You can submit your request by calling 512-653-6526, emailing Info@JSCAsphaltCare.com, or completing our online form.