Like many towns in North Texas, the population of Waco has grown steadily over the last several decades. As of 2020, the population exceeded 138,400 people, and it does not appear likely to decline in the foreseeable future. When people in Waco need asphalt paving, asphalt sealcoating, parking lot signs, asphalt repairs, parking lot striping, speed bump installation, power washing, or parking lot maintenance, they often ask JSC Asphalt Care for assistance.
What Is the History of Waco, Texas?
Waco is named after one of several indigenous tribes who lived in the area for thousands of years. At the time of European contact during the early 1820s, the Waco people occupied the area. After violence erupted between the Waco people and the early settlers, a treaty was signed. However, the Waco people would soon migrate to an area north of Fort Worth before being relocated to a reservation in the Oklahoma Territory in 1872. The city’s first block was platted in 1849, and the first house was built that same year. The fledgling town was originally dubbed Waco Village, but the town’s name was shortened when it was incorporated in 1856, six years after becoming the seat of newly created McLennan County. The population was a mere 152 in 1851, but Waco would quickly grow. Growth was spurred by the establishment of Waco University in 1861, the opening of the Waco Suspension Bridge and the Waco Tap Railroad in 1870, and the arrival of the Waco and Northwestern Railroad in 1872. In 1880, almost 7,300 people resided in Waco. Five years later, Baylor University relocated from Independence, and the population grew to more than 14,400 by 1890. More businesses and facilities, including the Dr. Pepper bottling plant and a Veterans Administration Medical Center, helped Waco continue to grow throughout the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
What Services Does JSC Asphalt Care Offer in Waco, Texas?
JSC Asphalt Care is proud to offer reliable, high-quality work to the people in Waco. When you need the following, you can trust us to provide you with attentive, exemplary service and exceptional craftsmanship.
- Asphalt Paving, Waco, TX: We have the experience and resources to handle all types of paving projects. Whether you need a new pavement or a replacement we can help.
- Asphalt Repair, Waco, TX: Car fires, potholes, alligator cracking, and uneven wear can make your pavement unsightly and potentially hazardous. We can help you restore the structural integrity, safety, and appearance of your pavement.
- Asphalt Sealcoating, Waco, TX: Without a doubt, regular sealcoating applications are the most cost-effective way to reduce your repair costs, protect your pavement’s appearance, and maximize the return on your paving investment.
- Parking Lot Signs, Waco, TX: The right signs in the right locations can help maintain order in your parking lot, satisfy your obligations imposed by the ADA, and help shield you from potential lawsuits.
- Parking Lot Striping, Waco, TX: Visible, neat line striping and pavement markings enhance your parking lot’s safety and aesthetics. They can also help you comply with the ADA.
- Parking Lot Maintenance, Waco, TX: A customized, professionally administered parking lot maintenance plan can help you maximize your return on investment.
- Speed Bump Installation, Waco, TX: When located and constructed correctly, speed bumps can help you enforce speed limits in your parking and protect pedestrians in vulnerable locations.
- Power Washing, Waco, TX: Power washing helps remove chemicals, grime, and dirt that can accelerate the deterioration of your pavement. It also makes your pavement more attractive and inviting.
If you need any of the above services, contact JSC Asphalt Care for assistance. We are experienced, trustworthy professionals with a commitment to delivering superior results and attentive customer service at competitive prices. If you are interested in a free, no-obligation quote on asphalt paving, asphalt repair, asphalt sealcoating, parking lot maintenance, parking lot signs, parking lot striping, speed bump installation, or power washing, we would be happy to oblige. You can submit our online quote request form, call us at 512-653-6526, or send an email to Info@JSCAsphaltCare.com.